Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
Wheelchair and Scooter Rentals of Tennessee (WSRTN) rents equipment only to those who agree to the terms and conditions set forth:
- Mobility equipment is the property of WSRTN and is rented only in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when they received it. At the end of the rental period, an inspection of equipment will occur and battery should be fully charged. WSRTN may repossess mobility equipment at any time if violations of terms occur.
- Renter can cancel reservation 48 hours prior to delivery at no cost to the renter. In the event that the renter cancels their reservation after the 48 hours then the renter will be charged 50% of the rental cost.
- WSRTN is not liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by renter, its agents or any other person on the scooter. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against WSRTN for damage, loss, theft or injury.
- Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death to persons or property of renter or others arising out of the use and operation of mobility equipment.
- Renter will reimburse WSRTN for the full cost of replacement upon the demand for any damage, loss, theft or destruction of the mobility equipment. The renter understands and authorizes that WSRTN will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
- The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to everyone operating or driving the mobility equipment. Under no circumstances hall the mobility equipment be used or operated by anyone a) under the age of 18 or b)while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics or c)in an unsafe manner.
- Renter shall hold WSRTN harmless of all their agents, officers and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of legal action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of WSRTN or its employees.
- Renter assumes all cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursement arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- WSRTN assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts by renter.
- Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement. Renter shall notify WSRTN immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
- Renter agrees to pay all cost, expenses and attorney fees incurred by WSRTN in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of mobility equipment or in enforcing any damage, losses or claims against renter.
- For lost, damaged or unreturned keys, WSRTN will charge a $50 fee to replace.
- For lost, damaged or unreturned chargers, WSRTN will charge a $75 fee to replace.
- For lost, damaged or unreturned batteries, WSRTN will charge a $300 fee to replace.
Credit and Debit Card Policies
- WSRTN accepts most major credit cards as credit identification and payment at the time of the rental.
- If rented equipment is failed to be returned to the agreed date, WSRTN will obtain additional authorizations from renters account to cover the rental charge and the balance of equipment.
- Positive identification in addition to ones’ drivers license may be requested.
- If cash is used as payment method, a credit/debit card will still need to be recorded in case of damage, theft or a late return.
No Show Policy
- As a courtesy to fellow customers, please cancel any unneeded reservation as soon as your plans change.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the rental fee may be applied if an unwanted reservation is not cancelled before 48 hours to delivery. Please call (865)-280-3390 to cancel reservation.